Terms and Conditions
Please read all these terms and conditions.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of membership of Rejoin by you (the Customer or you). We are Rejoin and Reform, PO Box 5425, Templecombe, BA9 0BJ (the Supplier or us or we).
2. These are the terms on which we offer membership to you. You can only purchase membership from the Website.
3. Membership means the Customer's order for membership as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website.
5. Services means the services advertised on the Website means our website firstname.lastname@example.org on which any Services are advertised.
6. The description of membership is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement.
7. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
8. We can make changes to membership rules which will comply with any applicable law. We will notify you of these changes.
9. Rejoin and Reform retains the right to refuse membership without giving a reason and for the right to terminate membership if any member acts in a manner which is detrimental to the best interests of Rejoin and Reform and its members.
11. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
12. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third party.
Fees and Payment
13. The fees (Fees) for Membership, is that set out on the Website at the date we accept the subscription.
14. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Membership request and we can take payment immediately.
Withdrawal and cancellation
15. You can withdraw from membership of Rejoin and Reform at any time. Any annual membership fee or donation that has already been paid is not refundable. You will no longer be billed for any future membership and your name will be withdrawn from our list of members.
16. Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
18. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
'Data Protection Laws' means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
'GDPR' means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
'Data Controller', 'Personal Data' and 'Processing' shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
19. We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing the Services and Goods to you.
20. Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Services and Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Services and Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
21. For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can e-mail: email@example.com.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
22. The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
23. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
24. We try to avoid any dispute. The ‘Contact us’ form on the website can be used to communicate directly with Rejoin and Reform.
Model membership cancellation Form
Rejoin and Reform
PO Box 5425
I hereby give notice that I cancel my membership Ordered on ______________________(date received)
I no longer wish to be billed with any future membership fee.
Name of member:
Address of member:
Signature of member (only if this form is notified on paper)
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Rejoin and Reform (“company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The email/autoresponder company we use is GDPR compliant.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, and payment information.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us when participating in activities on the Sites or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Sites, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
Credentials. Information used for authentication and account access.
Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and not by us. You should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our Sites.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Sites. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Sites and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Information collected from other sources
In Short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other outside sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information; marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests ("Business Purposes"), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you ("Contractual"), with your consent ("Consent"), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations ("Legal Reasons"). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
· To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We do not share information. We would only do so with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
4. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
5. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organisational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
6. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Sites, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Sites. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com
7. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
8. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
9. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
10. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO), by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Based on the laws of some countries, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or ask for it to be deleted. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request form by clicking the box below. We will respond to your request within 30 days.