Welcome to the Rejoin and Reform Campaign Page
Our email campaigns are about sending out brief, succinct and hard-hitting messages to Members of Parliament using specially prepared 'target lists'. The purpose of our
campaigns is to give you the power to influence MPs, to challenge them
and to get your message across.
MPs pay great attention to the content of their 'post box'.
They may not reply to you personally, but they will take note of the content of your email.
Emails can be sent at frequent intervals - every day, every week or whenever you choose, to specifically targeted MPs. When you go to the 'Campaign email' box below
select a prepared email to send, you can amend it if you wish or write your own.
The title of this new campaign to all Labour MPs is:
'We need to reverse Brexit, not embrace it!'
Join this campaign
Email Labour MPs to remind them on this the fifth anniversary of the Brexit referendum, the greatest act of self-harm in our history, that the majority of voters don't want to embrace Brexit, they want
to rejoin the EU.
'We will never embrace Brexit, we will reverse it!'
Starmer's decision to back Johnson's bad, hard Brexit deal on December 20th was a massive mistake. At a stroke he let down 60% of Labour voters who want to rejoin the EU and removed any effective opposition to Brexit. He betrayed his supporters, he betrayed
the country. From saying that he was going to "help make Brexit work", he and the likes of Miliband and Burnham are now bleating that they want to 'embrace' Brexit.
Labour is on the wrong tack and is haemorrhaging support. Many Labour MPs are getting very nervous indeed. Gordon Brown's statement that he will "...never give up the fight to reverse Brexit" will not have gone unnoticed.The fifth anniversary of the Brexit referendum is an opportune moment to send them a very clear message, and one which will help to strengthen our cause.
WE WILL NEVER EMBRACE BREXIT, WE WILL REVERSE IT.
When the cloud of Covid clears in the late autumn, the harsh reality of Brexit will strike home. It's already proving to be an unmitigated disaster and is a very real threat to peace in Northern Ireland. The decision to leave the Single Market and the Customs Union was a huge mistake. Labour MPs must be pressured to persuade the leadership of the party to reverse its support for Brexit - and to start opposing it! Because of the situation we are now in, the time has come for Labour to start campaigning for us to rejoin the Single Market and the Customs Union at the earliest opportunity.
The likelihood of Labour of regaining power at the next election is nil. The only chance it has to get anywhere near power is to be part of a progressive alliance, but as a pro Brexit party, this is never going to happen. The penny is slowly dropping with some Labour MPs. On this fifth anniversary of the fateful Brexit referendum, it's time to give them - and their party - a timely nudge to bring them to their senses.
Brexit has changed Britain from 'second to none' to second rate. We must change that.
To get this message across, an email has been prepared for you to send. It's simple and to the point. Send it or amend it. Your choice.
Make sure you send the email to your MP too.
(See 'TIPS' at the bottom of this page)
Now here's what to do...
Go to your email page and open up a new blank email.
Return to this page and follow these steps:
• Scroll down to 'Go to campaign emails' below
• Choose the email you would like to send
• Amend the email if you wish or write your own
• Cut and paste it into your email
• Fill in 'Subject' heading on your email header
• Scroll to 'Target List' section below. Choose a list
• Each target group is split into sections
• Cut and paste the first email in the section into the email address field on your email template
• Next, click 'Bcc' on you email and then copy and paste the main body of addresses into this field
• Sign and send
Click on 'Go to campaign emails' below where you will find the email.
Send it, amend it or write your own. Your choice.
In this campaign you will be using Target List:
• Check your email before you send it. Have you signed it? Has your email got a subject?
• Try not to bombard the same people. Leave an interval before you send the same people another email.
• If you compose your own email, please make the purpose of your email clear. Brevity and clarity are key.
• Set aside a time to send your emails. Get into a routine. Keep up the presure.
• Don't forget to email YOUR MP. Their email address and details can be found here:
NB. MP's are not obliged to reply to you if you don't live in their constituency so don't expect replies to your emails. But they will take note of your email, and that's what's important.